Careers at Quop
We are always looking for talented people convinced by innovation principles and our values. We encourage you to contact us!
Since 2019, Quop has been helping start-ups, SMEs and large companies by developing high-quality tech solutions that meet their business needs.
Our small squads, stimulated by the true principles of innovation and a close customer relationship, design products that challenge everyone's skills.
Quop is a quality-first, a results-oriented and last but not least, a no-bullshit company. In a world where everything relies on time and budget, we focus on the state-of-art design and development. We are truly convinced that long-term partnerships work well with transparency and caring.
By joining a small squad that design and develop new products or new features for the customers of Quop, you will learn to conduct client workshops.
You will ensure the graphic quality and the experience of the front-end development.
- Knowledge of UX/UI Design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Define wireframing and prototyping
- Create mock-ups
- Basic comprehension of what a developer does and how he achieves the implementation with technical and product constraints
- Participate to the conception of new features and apply a continuous improvement cycle on those features
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with your teammates to achieve the best results
- You will need to document your work, through inline comments and external documentation
- Advocate for improvements to product experience and aesthetic quality
- Be ready to learn current and new process and methodologies and improve your skills on them
Why work with us?
You will learn and get work experience with the CTO and PMs in a full-remote company with a flat hierarchy.
You will develop an extreme awareness of the principles of innovation in small teams and what this means on a daily basis.
You will spend 20% of your charged time on the creation or development of open-source projects.